another blogger

Jumat, 11 Maret 2011

Pray For Japan




I am very concerned with what has happened in your place. It must feel very sad, especially natural disasters always come unplanned. I was surprised when he saw the news on tv, especially with the news that the water level reaches 10 meters. It is not something that can be stopped by human power. I was amazed to see it, a large water flow that hit the coast. I repeatedly asked my mother, "Mom, is it water? Does something that move is water?" I said, pointing to something that flowed on relentlessly with several cars and houses on it. Oil refinery on fire, buildings were destroyed, fields flooded. Astagfirullah. Indonesia also experienced the Tsunami, so we understand how your suffering. You must stay strong.

At home, we talked about this issue. My parents said that Japan must be able to quickly remedy the situation his country, because Japan is a great country. Perhaps the repairs will not be as long as Indonesia.

I hope the events this time can give a warning to all people in the world. This is a natural occurrence, and we cannot stop, we can only anticipate. Also, hopefully with this incident did not dampen the determination of Japanese children as students to keep learning. We here will also continue to support you

May you always be in protection of the god.

1 komentar:

  1. Yups.. thats true..
    I think we're safe in Indonesia..
    but we have to remember it's warning from the God rite?

    doanya aja yah buat sodara2 kita di sana :D

    BalasHapus