another blogger

Senin, 19 Desember 2011

Last Saturday Night


Reni, Ririn, and I went to Ghia's birthday party last Saturday night. And it was.......amazing party!
I met some of my old friends there: echag, yudi, artha, ryan.
And the worst part of Ghia's party was..........the game!
You know, I don't like joining the birthday party game. Dunno why -_- And my name mentioned by Ghia's friend as a participant of her second game. I walked to the stage with pity face, wishing for Ririn and Reni's help ;_;
I spelled spell many times when I was on the stage. I felt nervous. Then, someone mentioned Artha and Yudi's name. Well at least, I knew some of the participant. The MC asked us to made a couple. I saw Yudi was paired with his friend. Finally, I'm with Artha. *foto menyusul*
It was classic game. Dancing with a balloon between mine and Artha's forehead. But you know, Artha is a tall boy, then he bent his knees in order to equate his forehead with mine. Thank you Artha :3

We arrived home at 11 PM. Reni stayed a night in my house. Before Ririn went to her own home, we took some (a lot of!) pictures. And this is one of them (billions!)
I enjoyed my last Saturday night. It was a refreshing day before my final exam :'
Thanks Ririn, Hilly, and Ghia :*

2 komentar: